FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is a security feature implemented by many Android devices to protect them against unauthorized access. When you reset your device to its factory settings, FRP prevents anyone from using the device without the owner’s consent. However, it can be a problem for those who forget their login credentials or buy a second-hand phone with FRP enabled.
If you are a ZTE(stock ROMs) N9132 user and dealing with FRP lock issues, this article will guide you on how to unlock your device easily using different FRP bypass methods.
Method 1: Using Google Account
If you remember your Google account details, you can use this method to unlock your device easily.
- Restart your ZTE N9132 device and tap on the “Emergency Call” option.
- Dial “911” or any other emergency number, and as soon as the call starts, swipe down the notification bar and tap on the Setting icon.
- In the Settings menu, navigate to “Accounts,” select “Add Account,” and choose “Google.”
- Enter your Google account details, and once you have completed the setup process, restart your device.
- After rebooting, you should not face any FRP lock issue as you have already logged in to your Google account.
Method 2: Using Quick Shortcut Maker
Quick Shortcut Maker is another method that you can use to unlock your FRP locked ZTE N9132 device.
- Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK file from a trusted source and install it on your device.
- Open the app and search for “Google Account Manager.”
- Select the first option that appears on the screen and tap on “Try.”
- Enter your Google account details in the login page that appears.
- After successfully logging in, restart your device, and you should not face any FRP lock issue.
Method 3: Using ADB (Android Debug Bridge)
ADB is a command-line tool used for various Android-related tasks. This method requires a PC and some technical knowledge.
- Download and install ADB on your computer.
- Connect your ZTE N9132 device to your PC using a USB cable.
- Open Command Prompt on your PC and type the following commands:
- adb shell content insert –uri content://settings/secure –bind name:s:user_setup_complete –bind value:s:1
- adb shell am start -n com.google.android.gsf.login/ com.google.android.gsf.login.LoginActivity
- A login screen will appear. Enter your Google account details, and after successful login, restart your device.
FRP lock can be frustrating for those who forget their login credentials or buy a second-hand device with FRP enabled. However, there are several methods available to unlock your ZTE N9132 device quickly and easily. In this article, we have discussed three methods, including using Google account, Quick Shortcut Maker, and ADB. We hope this helps solve your FRP lock issues without much hassle.